Unidenâ€™s first handheld scanner for race teams. Uniden has pre-programmed known driversâ€™ names and known race teamsâ€™ frequencies in this race scanner. It can also be used as a standard radio scanner to listen to police and fire brigade calls. USC230 has tone system CTCSS as well as the digital tones DCS build in.
The fixed channels are placed in flexible banks, thus allowing for very easy access to all the interesting, pre-programmed frequencies.
The Uniden USC230 also has ten search bands for precise searches of wanted frequencies.
Included: 2 antennas, PC cable, headset, rechargeable batteries and AC adaptor.
- Up to 2500 Channels
- Frequency range:
- 25-87 MHz Low VHF Land Mobil Radio
- 108-137 MHz Air band
- 137-174 MHz VHF Land Mobil Radio
- 216-224 MHz Amateur band
- 400-512 MHz UHF Land Mobil Radio
- 806-960 MHz Public Service Band
- 1240-1300 MHz Amateur band
- 200 Systems (max) (Stock for channels)
- 10 Search bands
- Groups: Flexible
- Close Call facility
- Channels: Up to 2500
- Scan speed: 100 steps/sec
- Systems: max 200
- Search bands: 10 (Pre-programmed)
- Tones: CTCSS or DCS
- Receiver sensitivity: 0.4 ÂµV
- Antenna: 50 Ohm. BNC
- Audio output: 0.3W in 8 Ohm
- Power supply: 2×1.5V AA batteries
- 6VDC AC adaptor
- Dimensions: WxDxH 68x32x115 mm
- Weight: 173g w/o batteries
Stock number: 922230